DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 72,112
Select only Telugu channels (HD only) and Sports (HD Only) and 3-5 other channels and it costs 670rs.

If this will be the final price then I will just subscribe to Telugu channels for 200-300rs and will use internet to stream rest of the channels though firestick or system.

OperaSnapshot_2019-01-03_205256_www.airtel.in.jpg

My previous pack was ARP "South Max Kannada " + alacarte which came upto 296 , now with new pack the monthly charge is 219 with just loosing a couple of english movie channels which i was not watching. So i have saved 77 per month. I should thank TRAI for a change now...:D

bro someone posted here that he got call from airtel that infinity pack is available at Rs 2150 for 3 months so just wanted to confirm from you bro.
Dhokha hai bro.. Even if you get, it will be ceased on 31st Jan. Do not go for it, even if it is available by chance.
To all my ddf bros, Just wait and watch. Nothing to panic.. At most what will happen, we will get to watch limited channels. That's it..
But with this Rule, many satellite channels will shut down and those who are thinking to launch new channel will have to think deeper before launching.

OperaSnapshot_2019-01-03_205256_www.airtel.in.jpg

My previous pack was ARP "South Max Kannada " + alacarte which came upto 296 , now with new pack the monthly charge is 219 with just loosing a couple of english movie channels which i was not watching. So i have saved 77 per month. I should thank TRAI for a change now...:D
Point is.. You are loosing couple of english movie channels. Then how is it beneficial??
Obviously, we all will have to look for alternate streaming services or sacrifice channels. So, you don't need to thank TRAI for this.

Specially Star India. Who is launching daily new channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock