Compatible HT System

• Thread starter esamrat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,093
people said:
shall I get Dolby 5.1 sound quality of Tata Sky HD channel from TV set?
as per jdrocks reply you can :)

Yes for tatasky +HD you can get audio through you lcd. FOr that following is the procedure.

First connet you TS box and lcd with hdmi cable, then with optical cable connect you led tv and HT system.

Its done.

Make sure you select "Preffered audio for HDMI as dolby digital" in sound settings.

Note: Some tv couldnt decode dolby digital thru optical, i have witnessed it in my cousin sony led tv. but samsung and lg has no problem.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Yes for tatasky +HD you can get audio through you lcd. FOr that following is the procedure.

First connet you TS box and lcd with hdmi cable, then with optical cable connect you led tv and HT system.

Its done.

Make sure you select "Preffered audio for HDMI as dolby digital" in sound settings.

Note: Some tv couldnt decode dolby digital thru optical, i have witnessed it in my cousin sony led tv. but samsung and lg has no problem.

no all Sony LED or LCD models coming with Dolby,you can find it from back side panel.it means only Dolby not PCM or any other surrounding sounds.

people said:
no all Sony LED or LCD models coming with Dolby,you can find it from back side panel.it means only Dolby not PCM or any other surrounding sounds.

Bro My cousin have sony led smart tv, and its not encoding dolby digital thru optical. I am not saying all sony tv. May be my cousin tv alone have this problem....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock