Confused between Videocon and Tatasky ??

geekvishal said:
I have seen both Tata Sky and Videocon d2h. I really don't find much difference in PQ and AQ. But, Tata Sky ' s UI is better than d2h and the most important thing of Tata Sky is channel changing speed, which is faster compared to d2h.
This I agree with you bro that ts has better ui and channel changing speed.

broooooo go for Tatasky HD .............. i also migrate from d2h to tatasky hd

Re: RE: Confused between Videocon and Tatasky ??

farhatgp said:
broooooo go for Tatasky HD .............. i also migrate from d2h to tatasky hd

Same thing I too did

Go for TS

If u r interest to watch both HD and SD on our 40" then go for tata sky.

Only HD channel then d2h would be. Better choice

anishpai said:
I am a current user of Digital cable. I want HD so I want to shift to DTH, reason is LCO is a good friend of mine, but he lack knowledge of HD and he doesn't know when HD is coming.

Other issues in Digital Cable is "
150 channels for 350RS
No HD
No EPG
NO addition of new channels

Good things are PQ/AQ of SD channels are as good as HD channels.
24x7 signal and no interuptions

Well because of HD I want to shift to DTH/

I am confused between tatasky HD and Videocon d2h hd
I have a 40" sony bravia led tv full hd.

well my main issue is PQ/AQ and I want the best
many say that tatasky has better PQ/AQ then D2H,
many also say that thay have sifted to Tata fron d2h because of PQ
some say d2h has better pq

So as u have used both I have a few questions

1. which as better PQ/AQ/Sharpness/Color ??
2. which stays longer in rains ???
3. which has better customer service ???
4. which has better S/W, UI, channel changing speed ???

many say that d2h HD STB has lags and s/w problems ???
Also EPG is not complete ??

Well what should I Do ?? I am confused ??

Shall I stay and continue with Digital cable ??? As digitization in my city is in phase 3 so still time is there, may be then HD may launch, but I cant wait that long.

If DTH then which one do u suggest taking the above points into consideration ???

Thanks and Regards
Anish pai
For your points
1.Both same.No significant difference
2.Depends on your area
3.Tata sky
4.Tata sky

Rushil.D said:
you are saying all things opposite :dodgy

So you want him to agree to whatever you say? He's clearly mentioned that these are his own observations only.

Ankit Jain said:
I have Videocon in my home nd ts in my shop which is electronics shop. The sharpness of tatasky is good when you view in small tv's upto 32" but the pq starts to look dull in bigger ones. Actually only the sharpness of tatasky makes anyone feel that pq is good but it is not so. Videocon has better contrast in my view. I'm not defaming ts but this is my observation only. Aq I dint feel much difference in stereo. About dd I can't sat coz I have a normal home theatre at my home. Also Videocon cc is far better than ts with my present experience.

I used d2h hd before and currently using ts hd, I didn't find any difference in pq but aq is very good in ts hd and all these things r depend on stb also.

im getting top class aq in my TS+HD whereas TS hd stb aq is not that much good compare to TS+HD.

HD pic quality is far better in D2H but audio qualtity is better in tatasky

Hi anishpai,

In my view and experience..
To answer your 4 questions
1. which as better PQ/AQ/Sharpness/Color -- Both are almost equal, but if you insist on picking one winner, then Tatasky
2. which stays longer in rain -- Videocon stays longer in Rain.
3. which has better customer service - Tata Sky I felt had better customer experience..
4. which has better S/W, UI, channel changing speed -- UI and channel changing speed in Tatasky is a clear winner.

I used Tatasky HD on my LG 42inch 3D LED TV for several months, but suddenly Tatasky came up with this stupid idea of HD Access fee which forced me to change to Videocon D2H HD.
So -- if you are rich and not worried about Money spent on monthly bill for cable, then go for Tatasky ( you might end up paying close to Rs500 to view all HD channels.)
If you need HD service at economy, then Videocon D2H HD.

And one last thing about Videocon is you can be 90% confident that if any new HD channel comes they will add very soon.
But with Tatasky that confidence level would be 50% only..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock