confused with new d2h hd connection?

nitin800 said:
Today i got my new d2h hd connection. Service guys came on time and installed everything. But after using some time i got some problems
1. Stb is 3d hd 2011. I called the cc and told them to give me latest 2222 but the told me that their pc is showing that it is 2222. My is black is color with curverd shape on top and black remote.
2. No universal remote. I have to use tv and stb remote both.
3. No software update msg till now
4. Is there any way to arrange the channels as my dad had difficulty in finding the channels. Also u/i is slow takes time to find channel in guide/ list in menu.
5. Dolby sound needs to be selected everytime you go to the same hd channel aftet swipe. And this also can not be controlled by stb remote.

Plz solve my problems. Thanks

1. STB 2222 has problems. May be its good to wait for the software update or exchange later. Confirm with CC.
2. STB 2011 Universal Remote was stopped due to technical problems. Its an ordinary remote. Even the one with 2222 isn't a universal remote, I assume.
3 Software update still in testing. Stopped the updates about a month back. Me too waiting for the update.
4. Rearranging is not possible.. However STB has a favourites option which can provide part of what you need. You can add channels in whatever order you want to 4 groups. Each group can have max 20 channels. These channels will be accessible via numbers 1 - 20, 21 - 40, 41 - 60, 61 - 80 depending on the group. Ch +/- will also work fine but after 20 it comes back to 1.
5. You can set default output to dolby digital. Use the Settings Menu > Installation (installation code 1234) > Box Settings. Somewhere under Audio settings you can change default output from stereo to surround.

Hope this helps.

v_srikanth961 said:
1. STB 2222 has problems. May be its good to wait for the software update or exchange later. Confirm with CC.
2. STB 2011 Universal Remote was stopped due to technical problems. Its an ordinary remote. Even the one with 2222 isn't a universal remote, I assume.
3 Software update still in testing. Stopped the updates about a month back. Me too waiting for the update.
4. Rearranging is not possible.. However STB has a favourites option which can provide part of what you need. You can add channels in whatever order you want to 4 groups. Each group can have max 20 channels. These channels will be accessible via numbers 1 - 20, 21 - 40, 41 - 60, 61 - 80 depending on the group. Ch +/- will also work fine but after 20 it comes back to 1.
5. You can set default output to dolby digital. Use the Settings Menu > Installation (installation code 1234) > Box Settings. Somewhere under Audio settings you can change default output from stereo to surround.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot buddy. :c
So i have to use 2 remotes. :wall

v_srikanth961 said:

Hope this helps.

I have added channel to fav list. But dont know how to rearrange or remove them from list

jaysheexy said:
Whats Your Download Id ?
To Find Your Download ID Please Press The Menu Button ---- Setup ----Product Data ---- There You Will Find Download Id And If It Is 40 Then You Should Activate The Usb Recording Top Up.

As You Said It Takes Time To Load The Epg It is A Problem Which Has Occured From Download Id 40 (Software With Recording Facility).

Download id 32

your software is yet to be upgraded once it is the download id will be 40.then you can call the cc and tell them i want to activate the recording facilty which will cost you 199 one time charge and 30 rupees for every month to enjoy recording

jaysheexy said:
your software is yet to be upgraded once it is the download id will be 40.then you can call the cc and tell them i want to activate the recording facilty which will cost you 199 one time charge and 30 rupees for every month to enjoy recording

I have read somewhere that after update stb becomes slow. Is this true?

false news By Your Dealer, D2H completely Off the Production of Old HD box and currently Selling New 2222 Box with Same Price (Price hiked after launching 2222) ,2222 is much better From old 2011 Hd, Also it have universal+RF remote control, u can also Activate Recording by Paying Rs.25 Per month....White color, Easy to use, it is Better From old, simply Create a Complaint on customer care And change it in Every Condition , why We use old Hd box behalf New 2222 Pricing, :angry
I think new 2222 N/a in your installer Stock :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock