Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. what about people who are on long term pack with respective dths ??eg i just renewed start of the month and paid for one year.
2. Once trai order comes too effect Do we need every month to inform our respective dth about what channels we want too watch???

1. what about people who are on long term pack with respective dths ??eg i just renewed start of the month and paid for one year.
2. Once trai order comes too effect Do we need every month to inform our respective dth about what channels we want too watch???
1.LD packs also will removed, those who are on ldp will get refund for remaining days.
2.Not needed
I didn't get bro. Who decides? Us or Airtel?
By subscribers, it depends upon number of channels selection.

you wil
I didn't get bro. Who decides? Us or Airtel?
You decide what channels you want. 25 Doordarshan channels are mandatory. Now you are left with 75 channels, right? Choose anything you want. FTA or Pay. If you can decide on 75 channels, fine. If the number of channels exceed 100(25+75),you have to pay extra NCF(monthly rental). Maybe 20₹extra. AND if the number of channels you choose are LESS than 100,then Airtel can provide a discount on the monthly rental.

Last edited:
I cant understand that what is the actual meaning of MRP- its maximum retail price, we all know that- its include GST, why trai try to be extra smart upon this matter, and saying that mrp is excluding tax?
NCF again excluded tax!!!
No doubt now we have to pay near rs 400-500 to watch tv now

I cant understand that what is the actual meaning of MRP- its maximum retail price, we all know that- its include GST, why trai try to be extra smart upon this matter, and saying that mrp is excluding tax?
NCF again excluded tax!!!
No doubt now we have to pay near rs 400-500 to watch tv now
568 for 54 channels. That's what it will cost me now. Bouquets are more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock