Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in TOI i read an article on Trai's new regime by Trai chief. I couldn't control myself and tweeted about it.
I request to all my ddf bros, who feel this new regime will only loot us, do tweet in mass. So, that Trai should know people are bound to suffer with this new stupid law.

IMG-20190122-WA0001.jpg

Today in TOI i read an article on Trai's new regime by Trai chief. I couldn't control myself and tweeted about it.
I request to all my ddf bros, who feel this new regime will only loot us, do tweet in mass. So, that Trai should know people are bound to suffer with this new stupid law.

IMG-20190122-WA0001.jpg
TRAI is using media to spread lie and create confusion, No matter how you complaint they won't listen due to obvious reason.

Nothing is Free. Every channel will cost us @ 1.30+ Tax (Rs. 1.53) even Doordarshan channels will be at the same rates.
TRAI wants to make fool every one. It is including with me. I have three connection of Airtel Digital TV. One Primary and
Two add ones @ 739.00 where I am getting all HD channels. If some one give the calculation that all three connections will cost me less including HD channels even TRAI Chairman.

Silently, seems like Trai is making way for somebody, by ruining current players. They are intentionally pissing off the subscribers.

If some one give the calculation that all three connections will cost me less including HD channels even TRAI Chairman.
Gone are the days of enjoying multi tv connection for just Rs. 275 bro.. I am on same boat.

Silently, seems like Trai is making way for somebody, by ruining current players. They are intentionally pissing off the subscribers.
Jio will find a way in this regime and launch with freebies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock