Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news guys.. ADTV nodal officer says ARP will be discontinued after 31 Jan. Remaining amount will be adjusted towards new pack implemented by Feb 1
https://i.ibb.co/BrDsqxy/Photo-Grid-1548224324340.jpg
Well that's unacceptable. What if I don't want to continue with airtel because of this trai rule. Let's say I'm planning to switch to cable or other operator since airtel doesn't carry all channels. So either they have to continue ARP or refund the money back into bank account.

Bad news guys.. ADTV nodal officer says ARP will be discontinued after 31 Jan. Remaining amount will be adjusted towards new pack implemented by Feb 1
https://i.ibb.co/BrDsqxy/Photo-Grid-1548224324340.jpg
Clear violation! Complain to TRAI. Everywhere their representatives have said Long Duration packs can continue. They also have a TRAI awareness video where in it's made clear. Hope people are smart enough and do what's right. Unless subscriber asks themselves to migrate to newer packs they can't be forced.

Well that's unacceptable. What if I don't want to continue with airtel because of this trai rule. Let's say I'm planning to switch to cable or other operator since airtel doesn't carry all channels. So either they have to continue ARP or refund the money back into bank account.
Refund in bank account is impossible. Use all the money and then shift to other DTH/Cable

Refund in bank account is impossible. Use all the money and then shift to other DTH/Cable
That's what the motive of ADTV and TATA SKY has been in the last one week to offer ARP packages so that the customer be stuck with them due to pending balance. No choice for us

That's what the motive of ADTV and TATA SKY has been in the last one week to offer ARP packages so that the customer be stuck with them due to pending balance. No choice for us
Look bro when people face issues with BSNL broadband when they complain to their own customer serivce nothing happens. Then they directly contact the higher authority to get it solved and it usually gets done faster that way. Here TRAI keeps telling you that ARP/LDP can be continued yet you seem to have given up just because the nodal officer says so. Is this how easily you bow down to them? Atleast try fighting?

Look bro when people face issues with BSNL broadband when they complain to their own customer serivce nothing happens. Then they directly contact the higher authority to get it solved and it usually gets done faster that way. Here TRAI keeps telling you that ARP/LDP can be continued yet you seem to have given up just because the nodal officer says so. Is this how easily you bow down to them? Atleast try fighting?
Bro I will tweet to TRAI and write an email to them. What more I can do after it?? Honestly speaking I don't trust TRAI to take action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock