Custom made Ku LNB brackets for MultiLNB set up

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are the pics of my custom made Lnb brackets, with the Ku band lnb's fitted to them. These are to be fitted to the Multi LNB strip on my 90 cm mcbs Ku band dish.

fFiFq.jpg

NOb3C.jpg

33pJ3.jpg

DPrKN.jpg

OBV7h.jpg

Thanks

biswajit.HD

RE: Custom made LNB brackets for MultiLNB set up

Great work Biswajit. The screw is very nicely fixed to the LNB holder :)

biswajit.HD said:
Tommorow morning i will fit these lnb's to the multi lnb strip on the 90 cm mcbs ku dish and soon i will start satellite hunting on ku band too

Biswajit, I am not sure if your technician will use this Satellite Finder. It proves a very good useful tool to easily and quickly tune dishes be it Ku-band or C-band.
It comes for Rs300 to Rs500

ENRaQ.jpg

Vinay said:
biswajit.HD said:
Tommorow morning i will fit these lnb's to the multi lnb strip on the 90 cm mcbs ku dish and soon i will start satellite hunting on ku band too

Biswajit, I am not sure if your technician will use this Satellite Finder. It proves a very good useful tool to easily and quickly tune dishes be it Ku-band or C-band.
It comes for Rs300 to Rs500

ENRaQ.jpg

No Vinay, He Is OLD School... Using The REX Only... He Has Thought Me Too... Now I Align The Dishes My Self and Help Others Getting Their Dishes Tuned...

I Know Him From The Year 1990... He Still Has S-Band LNB Earlier Used For UDAYA Channel [Kannada] Reception...

@Vinay : I got this analog satellite finder in Pune for Rs 250/- , and the digital was out of stock, it was costing rs 2200/-. I will get it soon next time. I know the importance of it, as giri has told me, i am waiting for the next pune departure to get the digital one..

@ Vinay, biswajit : I was told by my technician that analog one is better than digital one.
he says that this one gives him best results...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock