Custom made Ku LNB brackets for MultiLNB set up

iS THAT ME said:
@ Vinay, biswajit : I was told by my technician that analog one is better than digital one.
he says that this one gives him best results...

iS THAT ME Analog Sat Finder is preferred by me because it indicates whatever beams are available. But in Digital Sat Finder, the satellite details have to be entered before hunting, which makes it a bit less ready-to-use.
You need to know the details before you start ;)

for the fine tuning Digital costing 2200 is preferred but if you need to find a signal on sky from any satellite then you need analog one.... both are different .... digital type doesn't have the blind scanning function having both finders help easily to hunt the satellite on the sky....
thank you vinay & viswa

But if you know the technical details of any transponder etc of the satellite, like - frequency, symbol rate etc (as it is easily available from sites like lyngsat etc) digital satellite finder is much more convenient for accurate tracking.

The 90 cm Multi lnb Ku dish is added with the multi lnb's today. Here are the exclusive pics :

iGpvz.jpg

bfVUO.jpg

JSC5f.jpg

BmBET.jpg

lPJBk.jpg

9872k.jpg

Thanks

biswajit.HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock