d2h not provide 5.1 dolby digital output through HDMI

rizwanarshad7 said:
I just purchased Entry Level Samsung home theather having model number HT-F455K.
Problem is once I select Dolby Digital in D2H it got mute. I am able to get DD through USB and DVD without any problem.
Experts, Any idea what is the cause of problem.

PS: HT has Hdmi with ARC and also optical in.

Call customer care and ask them to update the software of your STB. It will work after a software update.

I already called them that they replied that your STB software has already been updated and problem is in your HT.

rizwanarshad7 said:
I just purchased Entry Level Samsung home theather having model number HT-F455K.
Problem is once I select Dolby Digital in D2H it got mute. I am able to get DD through USB and DVD without any problem.
Experts, Any idea what is the cause of problem.

PS: HT has Hdmi with ARC and also optical in.

Post your STB model and download id,tv model...

rizwanarshad7 said:
STB model: 2011
Download ID: 45
Tv model: Samsung 40EH5300

In my knowledge this STB provides real DD through coaxial output only..... It's better to buy a new HD STB or use a coaxial to optical converter....your problem will be solved.....

BTW guys having 2011 box please confirm whether it can provide DD through hdmi??

BRO THIS Home theater(SONY HT - IV300) does not supported videocon d2h it's only supported tatasky ,airtel digital tv , dish tv ,reliancebig tv , & sun direct it is dedicated ht designaed by dth

that 's why you face the problem.

So either I have to upgrade my STB to 2222 or newer version or get the Spdif/Optical converter to Get DD since there is no coaxial in port in my HT.

Experts Kindly Verify..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock