D2H picture quality

jeeva@sathy said:
Hello Mr.Saj007 my perception is clear only. I can prove prove you d2h has worst clarity in sd than other dth. I am using three dth tatasky ,airtel and d2h.. but now using oly two.. ist you should use other dth and accept the reality.

bro this thread is about increased in picture quality now not earlier.........got it. and do what ever with your dth dont compare other dth its against the forum rules......

I don't know why you people are fighting for Videocon d2h.?

Many of them in this forum are supporting Videocon d2h. That's good.

Similar way others are feeling that the money spent on Videocon is not worthy. It's their rights to give feedback on Videocon because they are paying..

Now my doubt is those who support d2h, are you getting any benifit from Videocon?? Or Videocon is giving service's at free of cost??

I too feel in many cases Videocon lacks. It's my personal opinion because I am paying money.

Balaji G said:

Similar way others are feeling that the money spent on Videocon is not worthy. It's their rights to give feedback on Videocon because they are paying..

Now my doubt is those who support d2h, are you getting any benifit from Videocon?? Or Videocon is giving service's at free of cost??

I too feel in many cases Videocon lacks. It's my personal opinion because I am paying money.

I agree with you bro. I am a Videocon d2h lover from last 2009. But now a days other dth doing better job, adding more channels than videocon. It is true that videocon is cheap than other popular dth in their base pack but picture quality is low than Tata Sky or Airtel. So why I can't compare d2h with others!!! This is a forum bro. So why I can't express my opinion here!!!

My wish is we should not fight for those DTHs.

There is no use of fighting for them.

Whether they will provide good or bad service , they will earn.

Are we getting any benifit from those dths?? Only those company's and their employees getting benefited.

Employees of any DTH can fight with us.

We should not fight among ourselves.

Balaji G said:

No one fighting here & not getting rewards from d2h... :no
We also pay Money . I am also accepts the fact. If you read the posts once again you will get what is questioned here....

I found in many cases and many threads in this forum, that people are cornered by others when he gives bad feed back about d2h.

My intension is we should have healthy discussion rather than dominating others.

Balaji G said:
I found in many cases and many threads in this forum, that people are cornered by others when he gives bad feed back about d2h.

My intension is we should have healthy discussion rather than dominating others.

I am also like healthy discussions bro... :tup
But the problem is different here. I think you also will not agree with this statement...

jeeva@sathy said:
D2h has the worst sd picture clarity among other dth.. Then y people are always using d2h...

Let us leave this. I don't like to argue further as I mentioned it's not place to prove who is right and who is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock