D2H recording issue

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi..

It has been observed that the recording feature has some to bugs to fix, we are facing issue with the recorded HD videos frequent stuck ups are spoiling the video & audio quality.

Is this happening to every one....!

What about DISH TV recordings, appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
Sateesh

Moving this to HD section..

Can someone activated recording help him?

I had this issue and better check with them about the compatible USB Drives. Mine was not listed out in their list and their Software Support Team given their Sandisk with 8 GB and after using that, no issues. Not yet returned that USB [They brought Latest Software in that actually]

Better buy a new USB with high Read and Write Speeds and test. Another known issue is related to the Disk Space after formatting using Windows [If in an 8 GB USB, the recording was done for 100 MB, then after inserting the USB in Windows PC, it will ask to Format and if we choose Ok, the Size of the USB will be 100 MB only. Not able to make use of 8 GB without using other methods]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock