DTH updates DD Free Dish 67th E-auction for MPEG-2 slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. According to some reports posted by other members, Colors Rishtey won the slot and now the news came that Colors Rishtey not even participated yet. What's the matter. 🤔

If news channel not participated then they have a chance to won slot in next e-auction.
Sonypal
Star utsav
Zee anmol
Colors rishtey

4 Big broadcaster channels not participate in this auction

I am confused. According to some reports posted by other members, Colors Rishtey won the slot and now the news came that Colors Rishtey not even participated yet. What's the matter. 🤔
Bro, I don't know what said by anyone. But, I has solid believe on akash solanki bro. If he says that they not participated then he has some inside source.

Last edited:
Bro, I don't know what said by anyone. But, I has solid believe on akash solanki bro. If he says that they not participated then he has some inside source.
Yes, I agree too.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree too. But I was confused because Bharat 24 also posted that Colors Rishtey won the slot. But than I remembered, media can insert chips in the notes. 😂😂
No bro, Bharat 24 not posted that colors rishtey won slot.

Good
Breaking news
77Xs4b5.jpg

Probably news channels not take part in e-auction.
Hope so

If news channel not available then approx 10-15 slots are empty and we can expect a new e-auction in mid April or before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock