DD HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
prateek1987 said:
do u wanna say that republic day parade on dd hd is waste n of no use.
great bro.this is something cannot b expected from any indian.

NEVER EVER SAY This Again.......

I said the DTH point of view....

For the reason :HD Guys want :hd
feed of REPUBLIC Day Events
That why Our Govt of India Made COLORS TV to show In :HD

@prateek1987 bro Tell me where i said Repiblic day event is Waste....

(buy the way DTH operaters wont add channels as they wish... if they can they will add all channels....
Its about the channel which should come over to DTH and Pay carriage fee to add thier channel)

It was not me Thinking
that DD HD is WASTE...
it's DD ITSELF........IF NO!!!
Then WHY DDD+ Added this Channels

I THINK THREAD STATER'S Doubt is Cleared
in FIRST REPLY.... Itself....

THAT'S WHY CLOSE THIS THREAD

@prateek1987 you already got banned for spoiling national integrity. But u dnt changed. Again doing the same.

prateek1987 said:
do u wanna say that republic day parade on dd hd is waste n of no use.
great bro.this is something cannot b expected from any indian.
@ prateek1987, No need to twist his comment,
Also if I say DD HD is waste, then it means I am not a true indian ?
How it's related to love towards country?

If saying DD Channel is waste shows I am not a true indian, then why not it will Applies to all 800 + indian channels.

I wish I knew they were relaying HD feed in Colors. I was watching the DD National channel and missed the HD. It would have been fabulous to watch the parade in HD. DD National picture quality was very good too.

dinesh19 said:
@prateek1987 you already got banned for spoiling national integrity. But u dnt changed. Again doing the same.

hey... what u r saying here? where i got banned for spoiling national integrity?
bro at that time also n yesterday also, i never said anything which leads to...... wat u said.

b4 writing anything against me, please write in detail otherwise people ll think it in otherways. i also love this country like anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock