DD Podhigai cannot be subscribed by A-la-carte customers

Reaction score
One sad news is podhigai channel cannot be able to subscibed by A-la-carte customers because this channel is listed in vas/active services but not in tamil channels list.

so only package customers can enjoy podhigai but not by A-la-carte customers.

Isn't it added to all by default??

Active services are available for all users. So this should be available for all. Also, all DD channels should be available as part of all packages.. Check with CC... I am a South Platinum HD subscriber and I am getting it by default..

smthirumurugan said:
One sad news is podhigai channel cannot be able to subscibed by A-la-carte customers because this channel is listed in vas/active services but not in tamil channels list.

so only package customers can eunjoy podhigai but not by A-la-carte customers.

D2h not yet added the same to Tamil channels list in alacarte...when I checked in portal,it remains in vas/active service with 0 Rs price....But currently the channel moved to full screen...so they will add it in Tamil channels list soon so that you can subscribe..It's better to bring the same to their notice so that they will update it...I have a qn? Did you subscribe this channel earlier and watched for 0 Rs?
You can subscribe this in active service list...did you try it?

I think they will add it to alcarte list with some price..then you can subscribe...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock