Dish TV DTH, TV-on-wheels experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Credit to my facebook friend for writing this on my wall.

DishTV introduced DishTV on wheels last year in Delhi Auto Expo. Mobile Dishtv on wheels is all about watching TV on the go, especially when you are driving long distance or even commuting to office for long hours in this traffic. Apart from offering regular channels, Mobile DishTV’s primary focus is to offer music and cricket on the go. Dish TV DTH, TV-on-wheels Here’s what I experienced. If you have an SUV or luxury cars, this service will be the best to have, but for smaller cars not sure how it will fit into for the viewing experience. To avail this service, you need a special antenna affixed on the roof top of your car. The antenna automatically tracks dishtv’s satellite placed at 36,000km orbit. It then provides signal to the Set-Top-Box (STB) through an RF cable. The STB is connected to the LCD screen through AV output. The system is same as in homes
except the antenna is an auto-tracking one. All the features of DishTV are available in Direct-to-Car also like Dish Active, Games, Movie on Demand, Multi- language channels, etc. As per DishTV, Mobile DishTV revolutionizes your driving experience by beaming digital entertainment directly into your car. You can choose from a vast bouquet of 100 + channels offering news, sports, music and entertainment. Foot tapping music on VH1, sports coverage on Star
Cricket and much more. In short it’s entertainment that truly complements your SUV. No need to miss breaking news or nail biting cricket action anymore! The technology is convenient and luxurious but the price isn’t yet!

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Good experience, but why this news in TataSky section ?

Vikram

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
moved to dishtv india

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
kramkumar you are a smod so you can do this without asking then why you are posting this mistake here?
If needed you can pm me otherwise you can do this without asking me also.

kramkumar said:
Good experience, but why this news in TataSky section ?

Vikram

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
any queries on Dishtv on Wheels u can call on 9711166999,
it is Good Service But To costly Nearby Rs. 50,000 :wallnalsirmarna:

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kya yaar please read the first line in my post.i have clearly mantioned the sorce also.why are you always seeing everyones faults again now?.....

Arsh25 said:
so bapun u have this service?

Arsh25

Registered
Reaction score
Mr.DTH said:
Kya yaar please read the first line in my post.i have clearly mantioned the sorce also.why are you always seeing everyones faults again now?.....

Arsh25 said:
so bapun u have this service?
Apologies friend...ask your friend for a more detailed review perhaps with pics and all to make it more informative and also if he could provide some more info on the technology,size and method of installation of antenna.

Arsh25

Registered
Reaction score
i finally found the real source of this thread,bapun you are such a fraud and i withdraw my previous apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - June 2020 | DD Free Dish DTH Support & Comparisons 10
Meena24 No signal in free dish dth DD Free Dish 3
vu3dxr No AIR radio stations in DISH DTH? Dish TV 5
shyamlal Can we submit Set-top box + Dish + Cable to DTH operators and ask them to re-install in another city? DTH Support & Comparisons 2
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - December 2019 | Tata Sky & DD Free Dish DTH Support & Comparisons 62
karan Which dth to choose airtel or dish tv ? DTH Support & Comparisons 2
SarfaRaZ DTH Updates Tata Sky overtakes Dish TV to become top DTH operator in Apr-Jun quarter Tata Sky 13
DjAndaman Airtel DTH in 6feet Dish Airtel Digital TV 9
Bapun Raz Zing Digital (Dish TV Sub-brand DTH) now operating only in three States Zing Digital 8
A Dish TV Dth sound clarity Dish TV 2
R Good News Dish TV and D2H Announce Free Service Camps For DTH Subscribers in Odisha General DTH News & Discussions 3
Dr Saurabh Discussion Which is the best dth? Tata Sky or Dish TV? Picture quality & more hd channels availability wise General DTH News & Discussions 21
S Discussion Require Suggestion in Selecting DTH connection between TataSky vs Airtel vs Dish TV vs Others General DTH News & Discussions 16
Praks Dish tv india going shutdown its subsidiary dth business named as d2h? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 19
R Planning to take new DTH HD connection . Requires more TELUGU channels .Which is best - Airtel HD - Dish HD - D2H HD - Sun DTH ? DTH Support & Comparisons 39
Amit1079 Breaking Dish TV urges TRAI to re-iterate 2004 recos on rationalisation of DTH licence fee Dish TV 0
R Doordarshan’s Free Dish gathers 30 million subscribers even as DTH subscriptions stagnate DD Free Dish 10
Amit1079 DDF Exclusive Dish TV’s Jawahar Goel on Jio GigaFiber, content deals, tariff order and DTH licence fee General DTH News & Discussions 1
A 32 free educational channels from JIO Giga dth set to overtake Dish TV Dish TV HD 2
L Is it possible to tune Insat4A FTA channels in 2 feet dish i.e DTH dish ? Insat & Gsat Updates 9
Basil Dish TV bemoans govt's neglect of DTH sector Dish TV 2
arsja DTH Updates Dish TV, Tata Sky hold 24% each share of active DTH subs base in Sept quarter. General DTH News & Discussions 11
P I have Reliance DTH STB and Dish antena i want to Sell it Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 3
Amit1079 Discussion DTH Videocon d2h to delist from Nasdaq on 3 Jan after amalgamation with Dish TV d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
Mayur DDF Exclusive Tata Sky offers Reliance DTH consumers migration deal, Dish TV too in play General DTH News & Discussions 1