• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,738
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Reaction score
Direct-to-Home (DTH) company Dish TV is now offering its services on the luxury train Maharaja Express. The company is using mobile in venture satellite antennas manufactured by ‘Gilat’ to enable live TV viewing on the move. Every seat has a dedicated set-top-box enabling the passenger to watch live television on the go.

Salil Kapoor, COO, Dish TV said, “As a pioneer and market leader of the DTH Industry, it is indeed a proud moment for us to take TV entertainment to a completely unprecedented level by bringing the Live TV experience to one of the top 25 luxury trains in the world – ‘Maharaja Express’. We continue to provide the latest technology through our constant innovation to the consumers.”

Dish TV’s innovative and revolutionary mobile train technology is now installed in the Maharaja Express, one of the top twenty-five luxury trains in the world. Mobile Train Technology will enable travellers to experience in-train Live Entertainment of all genres on the go.

Dish TV is using mobile in venture satellite antennas manufactured by “Gilat” has enables live TV on the move. Every seat has a dedicated STB which enable the passenger to view channel of their own choice on the go. Dish TV Mobile Train Technology will facilitate travelers to watch live programs, news, matches and their favorite movies.

In 2010, Dish TV had launched its mobile train technology on the Palace on Wheels, the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels and two other luxury trains.

News credits goes to Thehindubusinessline. I think its already posted here.

I dont know. If it is then I am sorry. You can remove this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock