Dish TV v/s Videocon D2h

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,988

Jones

Reaction score
Dear Members,

Planning to move to HD set top box. Please suggest a good provider between Videocon D2h or Dish TV based on the below.

- Which has good Picture and Audio clarity for Standard Definition (SD) Channels on a 32 inch LED tv? Focusing on clarity for Malayalam Channels.

- Whether Dish TV is using MPEG 2 or MPEG4?

Kindly share your valuable suggestions.

My concern is only with the Picture and Sound Clarity of SD Channels (specially malayalam) on 32 inch LED tv. Kindly suggest the best out of the two.

VD2H is better than Dish TV as it provides maximum channels in minimum pack. Go for it. Also all regional channels except CNBC Bajar will be available on your pack.

Bro,

thanks for the response. I'm focusing only on the Picture / Sound Clarity. Which is the best among both?

I had airtel earlier and the quality of SD channels was better dan DishTV. I have a 50inch led and the pq quality is very bad. I only watch HD channels, so Dishtv suits me. If you want better pq for SD channels, you should go for Airtel DTH.

tusharbakaya said:
I had airtel earlier and the quality of SD channels was better dan DishTV. I have a 50inch led and the pq quality is very bad. I only watch HD channels, so Dishtv suits me. If you want better pq for SD channels, you should go for Airtel DTH.

He has already limited his choice bro ! :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock