Dish TV v/s Videocon D2h

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,000
Go with Dish TV bro..as Dish TV has maximum Malalayam channels with good pq of sd channels...

Bro, could you please confirm the pq of malayalam SD channels on Dish TV? Anyone using Dish TV with 32 inch LED tv?

vikash 6827 said:
Bro 10 Malyalam channel in Mpeg4 So picture quality good

Agreed.

I used DishTV SD earlier ,
but in d2h , Malayalm SD channels hv great PQ on 32'' LED TV also. AQ is also good.

oEVAVsC.jpg

uTq7OIz.jpg

dP37rj7.jpg

k92fsIy.jpg

I'm confused.
I was planning to go ahead with Dish TV HD connection based on the package available from them. But looking at the snaps of Malayalam SD channels that you have shared from D2H HD connection, I'm confused. Do we get the same PQ on Dish TV HD connection for these malayalam channels? Any idea?

Because I had a really bad experience with Sun Direct SD connection. Initially, when I bought 32 inch LED tv, I took Sun Direct SD connection. To be honest, the PQ of almost all channels on Sun Direct SD connection was really pathetic with 32 LED and so I used this only for 3 days (lost appr. Rs 2000). So I re-activated my old Tata Sky SD connection and I'm currently using the same. PQ of SD channels on TataSky is good.

But now, I would prefer to move to HD connection. We do have Tata Sky upgrade offer available. But based on the packages available (SD and HD), I'm now planning to move to either D2H HD or Dish TV HD.

Since I'm from Kerala and I prefer PQ of Malayalam channels to be good. I know that the PQ and AQ of HD channels would be almost same for both D2H and Dish TV. But my concern was regarding the PQ of SD channels (malayalam) in both D2h HD and Dish TV HD, since I cannot afford to get into another trouble again as happened with Sun Direct.

Purchase of Sun Direct, re-activation of Tata Sky, now plan to move to D2H HD or Dish TV HD - all happened in 1 month. So if something goes wrong in selecting the DTH provider, my family would be kicking me :(

Jones said:
I'm confused.
I was planning to go ahead with Dish TV HD connection based on the package available from them. But looking at the snaps of Malayalam SD channels that you have shared from D2H HD connection, I'm confused. Do we get the same PQ on Dish TV HD connection for these malayalam channels? Any idea?

Because I had a really bad experience with Sun Direct SD connection. Initially, when I bought 32 inch LED tv, I took Sun Direct SD connection. To be honest, the PQ of almost all channels on Sun Direct SD connection was really pathetic with 32 LED and so I used this only for 3 days (lost appr. Rs 2000). So I re-activated my old Tata Sky SD connection and I'm currently using the same. PQ of SD channels on TataSky is good.

But now, I would prefer to move to HD connection. We do have Tata Sky upgrade offer available. But based on the packages available (SD and HD), I'm now planning to move to either D2H HD or Dish TV HD.

Since I'm from Kerala and I prefer PQ of Malayalam channels to be good. I know that the PQ and AQ of HD channels would be almost same for both D2H and Dish TV. But my concern was regarding the PQ of SD channels (malayalam) in both D2h HD and Dish TV HD, since I cannot afford to get into another trouble again as happened with Sun Direct.

Purchase of Sun Direct, re-activation of Tata Sky, now plan to move to D2H HD or Dish TV HD - all happened in 1 month. So if something goes wrong in selecting the DTH provider, my family would be kicking me :(

Bro 100% sure U will not get good PQ as D2h in Dish...
Even SD PQ is good than Dish tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock