Dish TV v/s Videocon D2h

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,009
Bro, if u want HD channels , upgrade to Tatasky :HD ; as u already have the Tatasky SD box !

Bro, based on the package available, I prefer Videocon D2H or Dish TV.

Except STB qulaity and STB user interface Dish TV is ahead of every DTH in other aspects like TPs space for new channels and quick channels addition plus I still believe Dish TV is the only Future proof DTH in India beside Airtel until their upcoming satellite is launched. Has you are asking about PQ of channels on a 32 inch TV I can't comment about D2H has I have never used D2H but currently I am using Dish tru HD On 47 inch lg TV and pq of SD channels on my tv is just average like what they should look on a big 40 plus size TV and I am sure they will look good on smaller TV like under 40 inch size TV and about HD channels of Dish tru HD's HD channels they just crisp and clear like what they should look on a big TV that's why i prefer at least a 40 to 55 inch TVs to watch HD channels which would give you a Cinema like experience :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock