Sad News DishTv Denies To Discontinue NonStop Pack,and Refund also

Yeah Dishtv is doing fraud with lot of customers here too. I have also annoyed with dishtv. I had activated hindi movies sd pack with bharat pack before 31st jan and I was paying Rs.100+69= 169 but after 1st feb they message me that your package has been changed and now your monthly price is Rs.200+GST. Even didn't made any changes they automatically changed my pack and also I am not getting any hindi movie channels for which I am already paying and now I am only getting All FTA Channels which were already in bharat pack and only zee hindi sd channels. And I am continuously contacting cc but they are saying there systems are not working please try after sometime so I will not going to recharge my dishtv in future.
This doesn't seems to be fraud to me. If you chose a monthly pack before Feb 1st, obviously you would automatically be migrated to the new regime. They have followed the rules properly here.

This doesn't seems to be fraud to me. If you chose a monthly pack before Feb 1st, obviously you would automatically be migrated to the new regime. They have followed the rules properly here.
Bro I had chosen for Bharat Pack For Rs.100 + hindi movies pack for Rs.69 on 8th January but later ( after 1st feb) they automatically changed my pack price to 200 for which is still acceptable but they are not giving the channels which should come in my package after 1st feb I am facing this problem this is my concern only even cc is not listening and making fake excuses.

If they have minimum ethics, they should charge the NCF of 20. It doesn't look like the case, if we read the 1st post. They seem to be wanting to charge the full NCF of 153!
If they charge 153 then ARP packs also not beneficial.many HD channels pending in all DTH.
Is this the reason they are pending HD channel addition,they may add pending channels after 7th feb and charge 153 rs even from ARP pack customers?

Bro I had chosen for Bharat Pack For Rs.100 + hindi movies pack for Rs.69 on 8th January but later ( after 1st feb) they automatically changed my pack price to 200 for which is still acceptable but they are not giving the channels which should come in my package after 1st feb I am facing this problem this is my concern only even cc is not listening and making fake excuses.
You need to choose your package. You have been automatically put into the base FTA pack as per the TRAI rules. Old packs that you chose before Feb 1st won't work.
If they charge 153 then ARP packs also not beneficial.many HD channels pending in all DTH.
Is this the reason they are pending HD channel addition,they may add pending channels after 7th feb and charge 153 rs even from ARP pack customers?
They may or may not add the pending channels, but it looks like they would certainly be charging 153!

You need to choose your package. You have been automatically put into the base FTA pack as per the TRAI rules. Old packs that you chose before Feb 1st won't work.

They may or may not add the pending channels, but it looks like they would certainly be charging 153!
Bro You are not understanding my concern I am saying that I am not getting sony max , star gold and all other hindi movies channels etc for which I am already paying.

Bro You are not understanding my concern I am saying that I am not getting sony max , star gold and all other hindi movies channels etc for which I am already paying.
Bro, Hindi movies pack no longer exists. You need to choose the new al-a-carte or broadcaster packs to continue watching your favorite channels.

Bro, Hindi movies pack no longer exists. You need to choose the new al-a-carte or broadcaster packs to continue watching your favorite channels.
Bro but they are still charging for that channels which I am not getting thats my point. They are charging me Rs 130+70 =200. But I am getting only channels for Rs.130 and Rs.70 going waste.
I feel now seems you are blindly supporting dishtv. Ok bro may be I am wrong. I am sorry If I posted which i shouldn't.

Last edited:
Bro but they are still charging for that channels which I am not getting thats my point. They are charging me Rs 130+70 =200. But I am getting only channels for Rs.130 and Rs.70 going waste.
So, they are charging you 153+70 = 223? Can you please post a snapshot of your account here?

I feel now seems you are blindly supporting dishtv. Ok bro may be I am wrong. I am sorry If I posted which i shouldn't.
What are you talking about man? I'm trying to analyze/explain the situation and you are attacking me!!

So, they are charging you 153+70 = 223? Can you please post a snapshot of your account here?

What are you talking about man? I'm trying to analyze/explain the situation and you are attacking me!!

These are the messages which I have received now you check that I have changed my package before 28th January because there my recharge date was showing 28th January and I was doing daily recharge of Rs.20-30 till 31st Jan and after 1st feb I received the message they changed my pack without my any request which is still ok for me and you are saying that I should Rs 153 which is still ok for me but still they are charging Rs.200 why they are doing that.
I am not attacking you bro I am just saying that in this situation I feel you are continuously posting in favour of dishtv even lot of users facing issues of money frauds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock