Sad News DishTv Denies To Discontinue NonStop Pack,and Refund also

These are the messages which I have received now you check that I have changed my package before 28th January because there my recharge date was showing 28th January and I was doing daily recharge of Rs.20-30 till 31st Jan and after 1st feb I received the message they changed my pack without my any request which is still ok for me and you are saying that I should Rs 153 which is still ok for me but still they are charging Rs.200 why they are doing that.
I am not attacking you bro I am just saying that in this situation I feel you are continuously posting in favour of dishtv even lot of users facing issues of money frauds.
Not this. Post your account screenshot with the package details. I don't get anything if I post in favor of dishTV, I neither used it earlier nor going to use it in future. Next time, You should think twice before posting such comments on fellow members.

I feel now seems you are blindly supporting dishtv. Ok bro may be I am wrong. I am sorry If I posted which i shouldn't.
Bro i knew such post from you would come from you one day. As you have been always liking posts which says Airtel is best, however if someone goes against Airtel even if its right you won't be fair with him and such thing happened already on this thread as you came later when everything was over but still you didn't cared reading all explanations given and liked each and every posts where member claimed people on TS forum attack on member if someone posts against TS. If its correct, since you were seeing those attacks, why didn't you reported to the team before? You could have do that. Being a senior member you should care about forum and behave more maturely.

I am not attacking you bro I am just saying that in this situation I feel you are continuously posting in favour of dishtv even lot of users facing issues of money frauds.
I know you are upset with Dishtv but claiming anyone as blind supporter who is trying to clarify the situation does no help. Atleast not in this case.

According to your activities i was expecting such attack from you already. But before its too late i cared to explain you, did before too, so here's again.:)

Not this. Post your account screenshot with the package details. I don't get anything if I post in favor of dishTV, I neither used it earlier nor going to use it in future. Next time, You should think twice before posting such comments on fellow members.
Bro I am trying to login my account but not able to do so thats why I am getting irritated Its around more than 5 days I am not getting my account details and customer care not replying and you are doubting me and I know that you are not using dishtv and even surprised after seeing your post and Bro I think before posting but this time may be I was wrong and I ask unconditional apology for that but bro you tell me where should I go?? I had posted here for my concern and you are doubting on me being knowing me that I never posted any fake content. Even Customer care is not answering my phone my family shouting on me because of dishtv.
But Still I apologise if I hurted you in any way.

Bro I am trying to login my account but not able to do so thats why I am getting irritated Its around more than 5 days I am not getting my account details and customer care not replying and you are doubting me and I know that you are not using dishtv and even surprised after seeing your post and Bro I think before posting but this time may be I was wrong and I ask unconditional apology for that but bro you tell me where should I go?? I had posted here for my concern and you are doubting on me being knowing me that I never posted any fake content. Even Customer care is not answering my phone my family shouting on me because of dishtv.
I'm not doubting you man!!! I'm trying to understand how they are charging you 200 per month and what exactly is their calculation. Just because I asked you a screenshot of your package does NOT mean I'm doubting you. You are a Dream Legend, you should behave better in the forum. Note this please. And see if you can submit a new package in anyway possible.

Bro i knew such post from you would come from you one day. As you have been always liking posts which says Airtel is best, however if someone goes against Airtel even if its right you won't be fair with him and such thing happened already on this thread as you came later when everything was over but still you didn't cared reading all explanations given and liked each and every posts where member claimed people on TS forum attack on member if someone posts against TS. If its correct, since you were seeing those attacks, why didn't you reported to the team before? You could have do that. Being a senior member you should care about forum and behave more maturely.

I know you are upset with Dishtv but claiming anyone as blind supporter who is trying to clarify the situation does no help. Atleast not in this case.

According to your activities i was expecting such attack from you already. But before its too late i cared to explain you, did before too, so here's again.:)
Yes Bro I support airtel in all threads which i doesn't feel anything wrong in that and i have seen lot of people who are blindly supporting tata sky even when they removed channels also when all broadcasters notices are coming against tata sky so I am also supporting my dth because I am getting best of the services from this dth from very first day and bro earlier when someone goes against airtel yes I was try to defend my dth but later after your post I stopped doing that. And Bro The thread you are about I liked only those posts I feel was right and about reports bro everything was sorted and so what should I report there..
Here I have seen also seen a team member who blindly protect TS but when I try to defend my dth you get angry on me:verysad2: And Bro Its not correct I had also defended TS one time if you remember when someone saying TS don't care for customers and I said there if they don't care for their customers then they will never add new HD Channels on launch date like everytime they do so they still care for their customers.
And Bro I always try to be mature and Bro I try to be away from any controversial posts/threads. And Bro About @Siva Bro already asked apologies because may be I was overreacted.

May Be after this post everyone will go against me/ I may face a ban but I posted what I felt. I am asking unconditional apologies from all if I hurt anyone after this post.

Last edited:
Guess you can get account info from TV screen by press of button on remote ?

about reports bro everything was sorted and so what should I report there.
I was asking if you reported the TS members personal attack posts when someone posts against TS but with a valid reason! You didn't do that.

May question of report was not for that specific linked thread.
May Be after this post everyone will go against me/ I may face a ban but I posted what I felt. I am asking unconditional apologies from all if I hurt anyone after this post
We were just trying to clarify the situation bro, if a ban was planned it would have been applied already and there won't been such replies coming. I personally have no issues, but kept the situation but can't say if @Siva bro has forgiven as you termed him as a blind fan of Dishtv where as i have never seen him under Dishtv forum.

I'm not doubting you man!!! I'm trying to understand how they are charging you 200 per month and what exactly is their calculation. Just because I asked you a screenshot of your package does NOT mean I'm doubting you. You are a Dream Legend, you should behave better in the forum. Note this please. And see if you can submit a new package in anyway possible.
Thats what I am also not understanding that how they are charging that even I am not getting any details of it via any source. I have tried everything to get my details but failed that the reason of my annoying. I have tried to login several times on dishtv website but facing error then I downloaded my dishtv app but there also not loading also tried customer care there also not getting anything and on other side everyone in my family shouting on me because of dishtv :verysad2: Now you tell me if i am wrong after knowing my situation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock