Sad News DishTv Denies To Discontinue NonStop Pack,and Refund also

Bro I didn't Checked midnight actually I forgot but Bro now may be I understand why I am charging Rs.200 for my account
I think it was because 130+39=169 +18% gst in which ₹130 for FTA pack + 39 for Zee Happy India Pack. I assumed it because I am getting zee Channels which are coming in happy india pack. So again its a bad game played by dishtv according to me they even didn't asked that what channels I want to subscribe they activated Zee Channels pack on their own. Rs.130+GST is okay for me but activating any other pack without customers permission is just not fair according to me.
Anyway My switch off date for dishtv account is coming within 2-3 days and I will not going to recharge it.
TRAI had asked all the DPOs to migrate the customers who have not exercised their options to basic tier FTA pack. However, all the DPOs are not doing this. They are migrating the customers to the nearest pack possible. Tata Sky, Airtel also sent similar messages saying "You will be migrated to the nearest pack of your monthly price). Since you now understand why they are charging you 200, you can go ahead and submit your selection like @Kiran Reddy bro suggested and see if that works.

:DNot sure what it means on Dish Tv end, may be one time every month
Means they don't charge 2nd or 3rd Slab of 20 channels at 20rs* extra as per trai rule
They probably have a daily burn rate for the Al-a-carte and broadcaster packs and monthly once charge for NCF? You can check and confirm how the amount is being deducted.

TRAI had asked all the DPOs to migrate the customers who have not exercised their options to basic tier FTA pack. However, all the DPOs are not doing this. They are migrating the customers to the nearest pack possible. Tata Sky, Airtel also sent similar messages saying "You will be migrated to the nearest pack of your monthly price). Since you now understand why they are charging you 200, you can go ahead and submit your selection
Yes Bro But I don't have any knowledge about new packs so I want to contact cc but not able to do so. Also Self-care portal and mydishtv app not working for me and one more thing after listening to so many cases I won't trust dishtv to change my pack on self-care for customer care is the best option which is not working for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock