Sad News DishTv Denies To Discontinue NonStop Pack,and Refund also

I was asking if you reported the TS members personal attack posts when someone posts against TS but with a valid reason! You didn't do that.

May question of report was not for that specific linked thread.

We were just trying to clarify the situation bro, if a ban was planned it would have been applied already and there won't been such replies coming. I personally have no issues, but kept the situation but can't say if @Siva bro has forgiven as you termed him as a blind fan of Dishtv where as i have never seen him under Dishtv forum.
Bro I was saying when I was read the thread everything was already sorted so no question of reporting there as per my understanding and bro if you are talking about other tata sky threads there are already other members active before me who report anything wrong so there also its never any chance came to report anything. And Bro I know that If I do anything wrong I will have to pay penalty for that and if you feel that I have done anything wrong then I am ready to pay any penalty for that because I have full faith in you and whole team and I know that you will never do injustice to anyone and not only me..

Last edited:
And Bro I know that If I do anything wrong I will have to pay penalty for that and if you feel that I have done anything wrong then I am ready to pay any penalty for that because I have full faith in you and whole team and I know that you will never do injustice to anyone and not only me..
Right, nothing is going to happen if you abide to forum rules as usual. So, don't worry. Let's leave this here and move on with the topic please. It's good for everyone!

Thats what I am also not understanding that how they are charging that even I am not getting any details of it via any source. I have tried everything to get my details but failed that the reason of my annoying. I have tried to login several times on dishtv website but facing error then I downloaded my dishtv app but there also not loading also tried customer care there also not getting anything and on other side everyone in my family shouting on me because of dishtv :verysad2: Now you tell me if i am wrong after knowing my situation.
Dish TV website has gone nut nowadays
This morning when i logged in a prompt appeared that "We have received your request to change your pack bla bla bla
Frantically i tried to call CC by RMN but failed to connect even once.
Then written on Twitter but no response yet
Lastly sent a mail that i haven't requested any change in my existing pack & i want to continue my pack till last date of validity
Got one automated reply and now keeping fingers crossed.

@Abhi Dish TV website and app are working only off hours ( mid night and early morning) :), try checking details now

Yesterday night I selected my pack (selecting single channel instead of bouquet is not working) and today night I can see the details effective
Screenshot-20190207-004639-01.jpg

Last edited:
Dish TV website and app are working only off hours ( mid night and early morning) :)

Yesterday night I selected my pack (selecting single channel instead of bouquet is not working) and today night I can see the details effective
NCF only for one time. From 2nd month is it free ??? 😲😲

I am unable to select any channel to Add...(As CC said yesterday u can't add any channel).I m getting only Nonstop pack channels.

@Abhi Dish TV website and app are working only off hours ( mid night and early morning) :), try checking details now

Bro I didn't Checked midnight actually I forgot but Bro now may be I understand why I am charging Rs.200 for my account
I think it was because 130+39=169 +18% gst in which ₹130 for FTA pack + 39 for Zee Happy India Pack. I assumed it because I am getting zee Channels which are coming in happy india pack. So again its a bad game played by dishtv according to me they even didn't asked that what channels I want to subscribe they activated Zee Channels pack on their own. Rs.130+GST is okay for me but activating any other pack without customers permission is just not fair according to me.
Anyway My switch off date for dishtv account is coming within 2-3 days and I will not going to recharge it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock