dishtv email id

u recharge vc in indian rupee or doller .......... r u registered on dishtv.in site??????

sshjmalik said:
I am sending many emails on [email protected] but no responce from any email.What's the exact procedure to send email dishtv india. Kindly need some help regarding email id issue and wait for reply.
These email ids are valid.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Useless don't waste your time in waiting for a reply from dish tv side. Bcuz I had send them many emails, feedback requests from their official Facebook, twitter etc accounts regarding the issue about star sports 2 and star sports HD channels on dish tv but the only reply I always get from them is a computer generated messages saying that your request has been send to the concerned department. Better switch to any other DTH avialble in your area or just wait for few years for a official reply from dish tv side :tup

DishHD said:
Useless don't waste your time in waiting for a reply from dish tv side. Bcuz I had send them many emails, feedback requests from their official Facebook, twitter etc accounts regarding the issue about star sports 2 and star sports HD channels on dish tv but the only reply I always get from them is a computer generated messages saying that your request has been send to the concerned department. Better switch to any other DTH avialble in your area or just wait for few years for a official reply from dish tv side

Sahi Bola Bhai you won't get STAR SPORTS channel in dishtv :tup

Im having d2h, all my compliants and suggestions will be conveyed over mail to the cc only, when calling the cc, the charges are more, so i mail them. The quick reply from the cc over mail is satisfactory to me. Im satisfied with theservice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock