DTH updates Disney planning to pull out stake from Tata Sky

• Thread starter hulk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,219
Good . Jio is interested so they may take the remaining stakes . Or the other tata will take it :huh:
Definitely jio will get stakes . They asking for pipe to put content 😂. And ruined Sony deal so they will get hold of tatasky

Good if d2h merge tatsky
I know it will not happen

bro just a quick question.... what difference does it make if D2H is with dishtv or they merge with tatasky as you urself said in another thread that u have subscribed hardly 4-5 pay channels.....

I am not at all happy
Uday Shankar leaving,
Sports Rights to be controlled
And now this....
Disney is surely ruining Star
The same they did with UTV and Disney Channel India
Absolutely disagree you. In old management days. Cricket rights were overhyped. Just look at the big difference between rights of BCCI and other boards. They could have utilized the money in investment of other sports.

And about sports rights. It's stupid to invest in rights where they barely break even. Disney is running tv channels for profit not to do charity. It's job of these sporting event to promote and grow. They can't put the responsibility on broadcasters and move on. Learn from companies like WWE.

How did they manage to Disney Channel? Preference of audience ruined Disney channel. They prefered Japanese manga over Disney's family friendly content. After heavy demand in later days they even brought back Disney's shows.

And about UTV. You gotta be kidding until a bigger studio Disney was introduced. They continued UTV Studios. They never even rebranded it's TV channels to Disney banner. They even introduce a HD feed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock