" DOUBT " about DOORDARSHAN

• Thread starter RRJV
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,747
Once upon a time , they have telecasted.
Now they didn't

Once upon a time prasar bharti had exclusive telecast right of indian cricket played in india that time they telecasted cricket series in dd nationa,dd sports even in dd kashir but now they have no telecast right.only getting feed from private broadcaster for terrestial telecast only as per broadcasting amendment act.so not posible for dd sports that they could telecast live event or highlights of any cricket series.even private player were not agree for giving live feed to dd national for single telecast.

prashant shridhar said:
Once upon a time prasar bharti had exclusive telecast right of indian cricket played in india that time they telecasted cricket series in dd nationa,dd sports even in dd kashir but now they have no telecast right.only getting feed from private broadcaster for terrestial telecast only as per broadcasting amendment act.so not posible for dd sports that they could telecast live event or highlights of any cricket series.even private player were not agree for giving live feed to dd national for single telecast.

Exactly correct.
But my insists is, DD should get telecast rights of India matches (atleast when it played in india). And BCCI should do this or help on this.
Already BCCI have lot of money , now it has to focus only on reaching india matches at every corner of india map. DD alone can do it.

You are right sir but as we know bcci never helped of dd and many time fought with dd in past for revenue share.but i am agree with you that all national importance live events should reach to common man's home via dd sports as ptv sports did in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock