DreamDTH.com launches News Portal : Discussions & Feedbacks

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 6,562
Status
Not open for further replies.
'RECENT FROM OUR FORUMS' section should reflect only topics relevant for the site.
Jokes of the Day etc. need not be appearing there I feel.
It can't be changed that way. It fetches 5 latest posts from the forum and link to their threads.
Managed to do it. Please check and confirm. Only informative section thread would so. Just if someone make thread with title "help me" it may interrupt. But that is mostly not the case as our regular members are wise enough.

It also has an option to switch Language to Hindi. Currently showing error .soon it may work :smile2:
All available languages added through Google Translator. It is available on the sidebar.

zsIpI6E.png

Same article by @Abhinav842 bro in multiple languages:

Hindi:
837mk7o.png

Gujarati:
yxM0MCh.png

Tamil:
spSCB7t.png

Telugu:
kjFcVnV.png

Marathi, Kannada etc. available as well. 🤟

Wow Thanks bhai Finally 👍 Now we'll get more Viewers :love: :cheers:Available In Most Indian language now our DDF

Many of the translations are comical. Take the Punjabi translation of my article. Sun Direct expands regional offering with three new HD channels : DreamDTH

Sun Direct: ਸੂਰਜ ਡਾਇਰੈਕਟ (Suraj Direct)
Star Jalsha: ਤਾਰਾ Jalsha (Tara Jalsha; the word Jalsha does not get translated to Punjabi)
Colors Marathi: ਰੰਗ ਮਰਾਠੀ (Rang Marathi)
Star Gold Select HD: ਤਾਰਾ ਸੋਨੇ ਦੀ ਚੋਣ ਕਰੋ HD (Tara Sone Di Chon Karo HD)

However, the integration of Google Translate is very slick, I must say. :clap2:

I have contributed to better translations by highlighting the faulty text: for instance, स्टार Jalsha HD (चैनल नहीं। 895) and choosing Google's Contribute to Better Translation option. A suggestion comes up: स्टार जलशा एचडी (चैनल नंबर 895). This looks much better, so I select it.

Last edited:
Apologies that I am replying late as I was busy and on a tour from last few days.

But I was browsing in between. This is the major step taken by DDF. Really appreciate efforts of Team, Members & especially the content writers.
This shall take DDF to another height.

I am also planning to join the article writer group. Let's see how things go!

Go DDF go! 😍🙌✊

------------------------------------------------------------------
New comment section rolled out today. Check them out under published articles, discuss them if you wish.:)

YTlI00n.png

Do I Need to Sign in separately somewhere on dreamdth.com for commenting on articles, as when I was trying to comment on one of the article it is asking me to entre My name & Mail id (I guess which means on Dreamdth.com, I am not logged in)
Though I am logged in on dreamdth.com/community.

Do I Need to Sign in separately somewhere on dreamdth.com for commenting on articles, as when I was trying to comment on one of the article it is asking me to entre My name & Mail id (I guess which means on Dreamdth.com, I am not logged in)
Though I am logged in on dreamdth.com/community.

Anyone can comment on the news site given they enter a email ID and password. No need to sign up. Comments however will only show up after going under moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock