DTH and DIGITAL Cable TV Comparison

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,657
in my view cabel is only provide cheap packages and more regional channels and all other things are not good :-/

Rushil.D said:
in my area hathway also not working properly after 10 pm
Yeah one of my friend is having hathway cable.he tells me that sometimes they remove some channels like ten action.and he has a hathway internet too.so he tells me that when the cable signal goes of the internet too does not work

ratedr said:
Yeah one of my friend is having hathway cable.he tells me that sometimes they remove some channels like ten action.and he has a hathway internet too.so he tells me that when the cable signal goes of the internet too does not work

yeah in my area hatyway service is very poor some channels like Rishtey, Zee Cinema, Ten Cricket etc... are always have bad quality and not working properly :(:dodgy:u:wall:-/

Rushil.D said:
yeah in my area hatyway service is very poor some channels like Rishtey, Zee Cinema, Ten Cricket etc... are always have bad quality and not working properly

Any positives of Hathway.

Rushil.D said:
i think digital cabels are only giving good service in big few cities

Yes i have seen this .one of my uncle has digital connection .he lives in mumbai .there he gets kairali people too and has more channel but i live in thane district .i dont get this channel.when i asked the cc of my digital connection he told me that thane district does not get the licencse to provide 500 or more channels.

Rushil.D said:
i think digital cabels are only giving good service in big few cities

hathway service poor in Bangalore. then which big city they are good at.

most of the time no signal

epg not updated

me_saket said:
hathway service poor in Bangalore. then which big city they are good at.

most of the time no signal

epg not updated

hathway service poor in banglore too :u:dodgy:skd

ratedr said:
Yes i have seen this .one of my uncle has digital connection .he lives in mumbai .there he gets kairali people too and has more channel but i live in thane district .i dont get this channel.when i asked the cc of my digital connection he told me that thane district does not get the licencse to provide 500 or more channels.

:skd:skd:skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock