DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for August 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as jingalala offers are there it’s unique and not same every week. I mean it’s not fixed like NCF. Same thing goes for other DTH weekend offers. They don’t provide the same offers every week (the price can be same)
Voting has to be on service offerings, channels Addition or removal and after sales service quality
Points like increase in recharge limit and service visit charges are valid reason to be put in the poll as @Abhinav bro said.
One good thing to have emerged from this discussion is the fact that we can all agree that regular, repeated offers like Jingalala offers should not qualify for voting for a given month. Also, hereafter we might want to make a reason compulsory in order to vote. I don’t know if forum software exists for this feature. Whether the reason can be shown to all or remain visible only to staff is up to the team.

So then pls lay down guidelines on what points to be put up in the poll
This I have already said. Channel addition, deletion and a never before change which doesn't continue customarily continue every month. When done again after a break, then can be included as well. Just that it shouldn't continue every month.
And you call me biased

Do you know how many times I have voted against Tata Play ??? Don’t speak without knowing

Last time I voted when the binge logo was added on channels. Before that was when service visit was re added

There are more instances. So before calling me biased @Karthik_ understand what I am trying to tell.

Are you okay if someone calls you a Fan Boy ???
I didn't call you a fan boy and I have never termed anyone that. You are the one who is not understanding the issue. We are trying for a solution. You can defend with valid points. But do you want Tata Play to win everytime just because of Jingalala offers ? Is it fair ?
why Vadirocks have to take it personal when someone voted for a DTH that’s it

You seems to speak only one sided
FYI, I was the first one to report when Vadi bro went too personal. I even got reply from mods.
Ltl5s0N.jpg

Last edited:
So then pls lay down guidelines on what points to be put up in the poll

And you call me biased

Do you know how many times I have voted against Tata Play ??? Don’t speak without knowing

Last time I voted against when the binge logo was added on channels. Before that was when service visit was re added

There are more instances. So before calling me biased @Karthik_ understand what I am trying to tell.

Are you okay if someone calls you a Fan Boy ??? The issue is about that and why Vadirocks have to take it personal when someone voted for a DTH that’s it

You seems to speak only one sided

I Never Took Personally Buddy But Trying To Make You All Understand It's Just DTH Of The Month Thread,

It Seems You Only Took Very Much Personally,

Jingalala Offers Also Not That Much Great In This Month Compared To Previous Months!

As Sais By @Karthik_ There Are Many Who Biased With Tata Play Here

I didn't call you a fan boy and I have never termed anyone that. You are the one who is not understanding the issue. We are trying for a solution. You can defend with valid points. But do you want Tata Play to win everytime just because of Jingalala offers ? Is it fair ?
I didn’t say you said. I said when someone calls anyone such terms it’s just not fair and justified.

My only issue was why someone should say he will stop posting updates if a particular DTH wins ??? Is it right. This is the issue and all discussion started from this issue. Otherwise there was no issue at all.

Yes let the team take a call on what guidelines they should make if at all they decide in the future and I am sure all members will accept it.

I Never Took Personally Buddy But Trying To Make You All Understand It's Just DTH Of The Month Thread,

It Seems You Only Took Very Much Personally,

Jingalala Offers Also Not That Much Great In This Month Compared To Previous Months!

As Sais By @Karthik_ There Are Many Who Biased With Tata Play Here
Yes I benefited immensely last month due to JSAT offers. So am I wrong in voting ??? It’s not that I benefit all the time or I take the offers every week.

So just because I benefited I should have voted against or abstained ? Is this what some are saying ?

I am very fair when I vote
During IPL there was news that TP will add star sports 4K hence I voted but it appeared they didn’t had. Do you know how much I regretted in voting that month ??? I felt guilty of having voted just because of a news that didn’t come true

My only issue was why someone should say he will stop posting updates if a particular DTH wins ??? Is it right. This is the issue and all discussion started from this issue. Otherwise there was no issue at all.
This sounded more like a joke to me than a serious statement. I had given haha reaction. May be a poor choice of words for you. But his intention is right and coincides with mine. That's why I support.

This sounded more like a joke to me than a serious statement. I had given haha reaction. May be a poor choice of words for you. But his intention is right and coincides with mine. That's why I support.
Yes May be. But I respect @Vadirocks a lot for the work he does here. And I didn’t want him to stop the good work just coz of the poll. My response was just to that.

For some members it appeared serious

Results:

DTH of the Month August 2023 - Tata Play

TsC5zvU.png

PositionDTHVotes
Winner 🏆Tata Play51
Runner Up 🥈d2h48
3rd 🥉Airtel Digital TV13

Voters: 133
NOTA: 06

Note: We, as a team, feel that this month's poll and the winner is not justified as per the performance of DTHs. So, we plan to make some changes and implement a new system in future to avoid any favouritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock