DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for August 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
glM6Cqa.jpg
kD1howx.jpg

ucvLxfN.jpg

Thanks Anna 🙏

Voted for D2H for the addition of Star Sports 1 Tamil and Telugu channels .

Tie between Dish and D2h. As DD has monopoly. So no point of voting for addition of DD Sports HD. I am voting for Dish TV for excellent addition of Disney Channel HD. Tata Play and Airtel needs to think beyond carriage fee. You got space for FTA channels. But not for pay TV channels. Also increasing minimum recharge is beyond stupid. We pay full amount for recharges anyway. This will only reduces our chances of getting cashbacks. Extremely stupid step taken by Tata Play.

Seriously I Don't Understand One Thing!

What's Stopping You From Appreciating The Real Performer??

You Know Somebody Performed Really Well And You're Not Ready To Appreciate Means, The Problem Is Definitely Only With You!
Some people has serious bias for Tata Play. If we are voting for cheap packs like Jingalala offer. Than Sun Direct wins with ₹50 NCF by default every month. Voting for someone who increased minimum recharge amount exposes their blind bias.

Tie between Dish and D2h. As DD has monopoly. So no point of voting for addition of DD Sports HD. I am voting for Dish TV for excellent addition of Disney Channel HD. Tata Play and Airtel needs to think beyond carriage fee. You got space for FTA channels. But not for pay TV channels. Also increasing minimum recharge is beyond stupid. We pay full amount for recharges anyway. This will only reduces our chances of getting cashbacks. Extremely stupid step taken by Tata Play.
D2H is the winner for sure, but expected DishTV to be the Runner-Up which isn't going to happen.

I think it's time to discontinue voting for DTH of the Month thread. Let's let writer's of the news site do their bit.

What's your opinion on this?

@Bapun @PowerStar @Abhinav @Basil @Siva @mmadhankumar
1. This is an important thread to gauge the performance of DTH operators during the month. As Siva sir said, DTH companies follow this thread closely since we are the No. 1 DTH forum in the country.

2. It is wrong to tag so many people at once, that too forum staff.

3. This is a long-standing tradition that has been an important part of our forum for years. It is a way to acknowledge and recognise good performances for each operator.

In short, there is no way the DTH of the Month poll should be discontinued just because people are not always voting for the deserving performer, and voting for who they like.

Last edited:
DTH companies follow this thread closely since we are the No. 1 DTH forum in the country.
But dth companies instead of following this thread closely will be better if they follow their respective section of ddf then they know their real good and bad side as subscriber of respective dth brand showed their concern there more than here
here vote result not showing real pic

Yes, voting system continue or may be discontinued don't know,
But this thread is very important, according to this thread "monthly output results clearly visible"
Without this thread it's difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock