• Views: Views 5,853

Dth of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for DTH of the month for Feb 2015

For me RDTV Is the winner this month because

1. They added & TV ,SSHD2, MTV PEPSI HD & some more channels. Even though they aren't having ample space

Followed by dishtv for

1. Adding 2 SS HD channels

Followed by tata sky

1. 4K compatibility
2. WORLDCUP for free

I am not listing the channel additions for tata sky because the channels they added where pending in tata sky only

Sent from my oneplus one

RE: Vote for DTH of the month for Feb 2015

So Tatasky Is The Clear Winner Of This February Month :eek:hya:eek:hya:tup

RE: Vote for DTH of the month for Feb 2015

Yeah but i think that this thread was started too much early otherwise it could have been quite different

Sent from my oneplus one

Top 3 dth
1. Tata sky:eek:hya:D
2. Dish tv:angry:sp
3. Videocon D2h:'(

Advice- it will be good if the first post of the poll describes all the channel additions and removals of all DTHs.. it'll be helpful.

ssparikshya said:
For me RDTV Is the winner this month because

1. They added & TV ,SSHD2, MTV PEPSI HD & some more channels. Even though they aren't having ample space

Followed by dishtv for

1. Adding 2 SS HD channels

Followed by tata sky

1. 4K compatibility
2. WORLDCUP for free

I am not listing the channel additions for tata sky because the channels they added where pending in tata sky only

Sent from my oneplus one

Pepsi launched a new channel ? Wow ! I thought Pepsi was only into cold drinks production. Please post some SS of Pepsi TV. :sp

Sun Direct was lagging in Shopping / Advertisement Channel. But they have have opened their account on that genre. Thats why I voted for them.

By looking at the vote share, I can surely confirm that there are huge number of Tata Sky Fans. Imagine if some thing good like Satellite migration or new TP's happen, then Tata Sky will be winner for every month

Re: RE: Vote for DTH of the month for Feb 2015 winner >>TATA SKY<<

Deepu said:
By looking at the vote share, I can surely confirm that there are huge number of Tata Sky Fans. Imagine if some thing good like Satellite migration or new TP's happen, then Tata Sky will be winner for every month
Yes but when will that day arrive :sp :sp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock