DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2020 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,666

The BEST DTH of the Month of February 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0OQ1syw.jpg

Please update it as February.

Voted for d2h for adding 3 ZEE channels.

Voted Nota. Now I vote according to channel addition and removal but not any offers. Because I don't like to change package frequently.
No known channel added or removed except 9X Jalwa and Sangeet Bangla in DDFD.

Republic Bharat was sure not needed. Btw, none of the channels are Assamese. Except DD Raipur which is from Chattisgarh all channels are from rest of the North Eastern states not Assam.
North East includes Assam. Right bro? Republic Bharat is pro Modi I know but my dad loves to watch the debates hence I am happy.

North East includes Assam. Right bro? Republic Bharat is pro Modi I know but my dad loves to watch the debates hence I am happy.
You said addition of Assamese channels not North Eastern channels. It's not about being pro anyone. They post lots of news from unconfirmed sources which is bloody dangerous. If you know what I mean.

Hike in minimum recharge amount of Tata Sky from Rs 20 to Rs 50 shall me mentioned in other activities of Tata Sky @Sagar bro

You said addition of Assamese channels not North Eastern channels. It's not about being pro anyone. They post lots of news from unconfirmed sources which is bloody dangerous. If you know what I mean.
Do you like DD Aizwal addition?

Voted DD Free Dish. Tata Sky took very bad decision by increasing minimum recharge amount and rest of operators were not much active, Sun Direct did add 6 channels but 5 of them were regional DD channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock