DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - July 2022 | Airtel Digital TV

The BEST DTH of the Month for July 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for tata play coming september tata play will add more channels and I'm waiting for it👍and tata play will be leader in coming monsoon rain weather condition

One sided match this time I think
Adtv won already

Guys For God Sake Don't Vote For Your Favorite DTH,,,,
As far as I have concerned, I have no hesitation to vote for Tata Play there is no match for other dth with TP.

Jingalala Offers @ 1 Re is just distant dream for other Operators to provide to their users.

Besides this, Long pending Bollywood movie channel Colour Cineplex Bollywood has been added it's more than sufficient to give Vote for TP.

As far as I have concerned, I have no hesitation to vote for Tata Play there is no match for other dth with TP.

Jingalala Offers @ 1 Re is just distant dream for other Operators to provide to their users.

Besides this, Long pending Bollywood movie channel Colour Cineplex Bollywood has been added it's more than sufficient to give Vote for TP.

Bro! Make It Simple!

It's About DTH Of The Month

Voted adth for

*oria 6month @ 849 and 12 month @ 1509 arp offers and also several other offers for different language speaking market ....
* Hsm 6month gold pack non odu @ 1499 to online customer
* Xtreme upgrade @ 1499 with installation and 1 year hotstar free offer
* Bengali and telgu super packs for both existing and non existing customers
* free swap and free visit to 1+ suspended customer in recharge above 500 ( 300 cashback after 48 hour)

Voted for Tataplay because of the addition of favourite channels selection option in the binge plus set-up box. Had raised this issue at least 7 to 8 times with them earlier. Glad that they finally introduced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock