DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - July 2024 | Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter PowerStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 50
  • Views Views: Views 2,843

The Best DTH of the Month for July 2024 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dish TV not doing anything from last few years.

Hope Dish TV will not be Future Independent TV.

Voted to Airtel digital TV for removing useless news channels.

Dish TV not doing anything from last few years.

Hope Dish TV will not be Future Independent TV.

Voted to Airtel digital TV for removing useless news channels.

Regional News Channels r important channels so request u and other members to not term them as useless on a regular basis..... Also same cannot be a reason to vote for performance of a DTH in a particular month.

These channels r viewed by many people and also help the operator earn carriage fee which again helps them improving ots service offerings... These channels will get re-added and so will many others get added on various DTH Platforms in future

Watcho is an OTT platform of Dish d2h so how r activities related to it being counted in DTH of The Month Poll? I remember that when sometime back i highlighted activities related to Airtel Xstream Play App in a DTH of The Month Poll then i was told it cannot be counted and such things r to be discussed in OnlyTech forum
Always we have Considered the activities of Airtel Xstream if it is Posted in DreamDTH Airtel Xstream Section. We Won't consider any activities which are posted in OnlyTech forum.

Airtel Xstream added Sun Nxt

Also In last Month we have missed addition of Distro TV , Since it was in General Discussion thread and later it was splited in month July.

31st July afternoon offer was Tata Play South Talkies. No one posted here it seems but was displayed on ch 100 yesterday

ADTV.

Removal of News Channels plus addition of long time pending channel Disney HD.

Activity by different dth.

DDFD : Olympic in HD & regular quality for free and lndian cricket match in regular quality

Airtel : Live channel in mobile app

D2H : Removed DD Bharti temporarily

Results:

Public Ratings (R1):

DTHVotes %R1
Tata Play23.44
Airtel Digital TV44.45
Dish TV6.53
D2h3.21
Sun Direct6.53
DD Free Dish4.82

Total Voters: 124
Nota: 14

Performance Ratings (R2):
DTHPoints %R2
Tata Play505
Airtel Digital TV00
Dish TV12.53
D2h00
Sun Direct12.53
DD Free Dish254

Total Ratings = R1+ R2
DTHRating
Tata Play9
Airtel Digital TV5
Dish TV6
d2h1
Sun Direct6
DD Free Dish6

PositionDTH
Winner 🏆Tata Play
Runner Up 🥈DD Free Dish

Disappointed with results
DD Free Dish who added just 1 channel that too after removing that in last month and the channel is a Teleshopping channels. They both definitely not deserved to be in top 2.
My words in other thread now proving right

Back
Top Bottom