DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2018 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 8,441

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2018 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both Tata sky hd and dish nxt hd box, but Tata sky is far better than dish tv ,
This is for the DTH's performance of the MONTH, not overall. You can't use this reason. In fact there should be a Loser of the Month for this poll and we all know who that is. :angry:
I have voted for Airtel for adding UTV HD.

Of course it's d2h this time for removing HD access, introducing New HD addons, New connection offers like Blockbuster Offers And Omni HD and SD yearly offers

This is for the DTH's performance of the MONTH, not overall. You can't use this reason. In fact there should be a Loser of the Month for this poll and we all know who that is. :angry:
I have voted for Airtel for adding UTV HD.
It's my own choice

Voted for airtel :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

@Jagdev bro,

Read this carefully which is already mentioned in post #1.
So cast your vote for DTH of the month. We requests members to vote on the basis of DTH's performance during the entire month and on other factors instead of Your's favorite DTH.

Control your emotions, love and affection for your favorite DTH and hit the vote button to the deserving one. Don't Vote blindly for any DTH.
@JollyLNB & @Amit1079 bros saying right. If you don't have any proper reason to vote, we won't count your vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock