DTH recommendation

Best DTH service having best clarity picture and good quality of STB along with good customer servic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nov Rocks

Reaction score
Can anyone give unbiased suggestion for purchasing a HD DTH service. The suggestions can be based on:

1.) Clarity of picture of SD and HD channels
2.) Quality of STB provided.
3.) Customer service.
4.) No of channels is not a criteria.

Why don't u refer Tata sky or big tv? Is there any specific reason? Heard that HD channels clarity is best in tata sky. Is that true?

Naa, I have used TS. I felt that TS loses the signals very frequently during rains.
BigTV is a BigNO for me. I have heard it gives worst clarity...a BigTv expert might give u exact facts though...

Videocon and ADTV gave me the least downtime during heavy rains.
AQ/PQ the best in ADTV (At least thats what i felt).

Buddy, I suggest you take 10 individual suggestions from 10 experts before buying one :)

If u want cheaper packages then d2h is better and for slightly better quality i would suggest u to take Airtel.
D2h have 22 HD channels and Airtel have 15 HD channels.
Now choice is urs

Tata sky loose signal because of high FEC [ 7/8] but dont worry after getting new sat gsat 10, it will not happen as they get more space.

considering your first three points i would suggest TataSky. They are best in all those three points.

you can check the views of other members on the PQ and AQ of all DTHs in this thread

And now tata sky also giving universal remote, lot of channels are coming in next days[ official page of twitter]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock