DTH recommendation

Best DTH service having best clarity picture and good quality of STB along with good customer servic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karthik said:
Bishnu15 said:
Where is Sun Direct in the list ?

sun direct added

karthik, the thread starter is a new user and he has asked and given option as per his wish. i don't think its a comparision thread in anyway, and he has want good points about those mentioned dths with votes, may be because he thinks sun direct is out of race that's why not given in poll, it was not needed too.

While set top box provided by cable some channels get stuck and cannot viewed for couple of hours. Whether any DTH has same problem?

Of what i have viewed in the thread most of them suggest videocon d2h. Is there any specific reason other than most number of channels? Why don't you suggest other d2h? Any specific reason i should for d2h? Same question to Tata sky suggestions given by my friends.

D2h better than many of views. I suggest you RDTV Hd, they claimed you get all non HD channel in quality of half HD. Check the demo if you buy. Many RDTV users told that its not exact half of hd but upscaled channel. Dont know other factors cc, hardwr & packages.

I have just viewed a thread Quality of STB hardware in all DTH, I noticed that everybody supporting Tata sky and surprisingly d2h is last of 6 but in this thread where i have given poll videocon is first. Can d2h subscribers give a explanation what's the problem with the STB? Or it is just a biased opinion of non d2h subscribers?

go with d2h and it will add more channels, with less price and good services.. tata sky is good but pricy and less channels...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock