DVR slowness and hang up issues

This issue has been resolved in the new software version 116.

There is some problem for sure as somewhat same problems I am facing too. STB responsiveness is not the same as it used to be. Some time channels change automatically and many more such problems are being encountered.

Dinakaran Sankaranarayan said:
Hi Guys ,

For last one week, ,my DVR is behaving strange.

1.It hangs very often when i try to access the recorded program. And the menu also starts loading very slowly like some lag is very visible.

2.While playing recorded content , it hangs all of sudden and stops responding. Restarting the box and other times , if i click pause and wait, after 4-5 seconds , the pause symbol will appear and then i would be able to continue watching.

Anybody facing similar issue? what could be the problem?

Same thing happened in my HD dvr also.I just replaced my stb 3 weeks ago.This problem happend 2 times with me last year and I change my stb twice.First time I didn't pay Rs 350 becoz that time I have warranty but this time 350 rupees deducted from my account balance due to no more warranty.One more problem happened in my previous stb that programmes automatically starts recording and not not able to cancel.I think tata sky not using good Hard disk brand,that's why so quickly it's going in such bad condition.Stb takes so much time for loading 3 to 4 minutes but earlier it's not take so much time for loading only 60 seconds.Tata sky HD DVR stb is very slow.

karanrudra93 said:
Same thing happened in my HD dvr also.I just replaced my stb 3 weeks ago.This problem happend 2 times with me last year and I change my stb twice.First time I didn't pay Rs 350 becoz that time I have warranty but this time 350 rupees deducted from my account balance due to no more warranty.One more problem happened in my previous stb that programmes automatically starts recording and not not able to cancel.I think tata sky not using good Hard disk brand,that's why so quickly it's going in such bad condition.Stb takes so much time for loading 3 to 4 minutes but earlier it's not take so much time for loading only 60 seconds.Tata sky HD DVR stb is very slow.

Why to pay Rs350 if problem is with from TS end? You should have writtern to TS CEO Harit Nagpal about the problem & demand refund.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock