Videocon D2H 3D HD DVR: Possible workarounds for Software Issues

shiwesh

Reaction score
1. Problem: Time lags set in start recording and end recording time does not work when set from guide.

Solution: use information button (button i, and scroll down and schedule recordings, time lags set in the dvr settings will be effective).

2. Problem: No jump to option while playing the recordings.
Solution: Use bookmark option in the recording. At least while watching some favourite scenes one can directly reach to that point by pressing right arrow. It is not complete solution to jump to, but interesting as such.

3. Problem: No indicator for recrding in progress.
Solution: Go to DVR section and check your schedules.

4. Problem: Replay of recordings sometime stucks and gives disturbed audio.
Solution: Not a very good solution, but one can format by going in settings and formatting the disc. Please understand that it will erase all your recordings.

5. Problem: Can't change language of recorded content.
Solution: Set your current channel language to the desired language. Then go to DVR recorded content and play it. It will play in the launge of your current live running channel.

Surely, d2h has to sort out these issues with dvr software, but workarounds are quite handy.

Another interesting thing in D2H DVR is rename, function. It helps me in some cases, like baby tv clips are all generically names. So I can rename them to understand, this clip was for which show. Similarly it could be useful for reality shows, where name would be Comedy Circus, but you can rename by saying it is of Sudesh Krishna or some other favourite scene.

Will add more workarounds as I explore.
Thanks

Good work.

but iam happy with ts hd+.

i dont want quantity channels along with this problems.

me_saket said:
Good work.

but iam happy with ts hd+.

i dont want quantity channels along with this problems.
Certainly tata sky hd+ is market leader in terms of hardware software remote recording and such parameters.

play recording > press yellow button > change language > skip back / forward

only two language can available which u set as default & alternative in set up

:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock