Edges of videos cut off on TV

• Thread starter Thread starter abstruse123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,336

abstruse123

Reaction score
Of late, I have observed that the left edge of the images on my TV are cut-off as in, when some text is displayed, first few characters are not seen on TV. Any resolution for this? Looking for expert advice.
I have a Videocon d2h SD set top box (STB) and LG 22 inch TV 22LK311.
I have checked the picture settings on my TV and set the aspect ratio to 16/9, without any zoom setting ON. The TV setttings on my STB are set to 16/9 aspect ratio. But, still the problem persists.

What is a service remote? Can't I do it myself?
In my TV's Picture settings, I can only set the aspect ratio and picture mode. Played around with all of them but no improvement.
Further, the video on TV remains the same whether I set the aspect ratio as 4/3 or 16/9 under 'TV settings' of STB.

yeah bro i also think it is a TV fault coz few years back i also facing this same problem in LG television.... Just called service centre mechanic came and problem get solved... They said one of the IC(Intergrated circuit) gets damaged they replace with new one charged rs:300 ;) :tup

bro is any Mode available in your TV like PAL B or NTSC :huh :shy

Change the screen sizing mode if it is available on your TV. Like Normal, zoom, stretch, wide etc.

Change the aspect ratio of your TV from "16:9" to "Just Scan"

I am also using a LG TV.

I have also noticed this problem

I gues the snaps will help you

16:9
JGUh4kF.jpg

just Scan
6lj2CoL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom