Email From Dish Tv - Dish Tru HD + is the claer winner.

Shobhit Varma said:
Dear Biswajit HD , there is no denying that it makes it futureproof , even i have installed a 1 TB HDD , but the only thing i am against is the false advertising ! The only thing i am trying to say is that if they are comparing it with airtel , they should add the minimum price of a 320 Gb HDD to the base cost !

Fully agree with you :wlcm

Even i have bought the truHD+ but the thing is apart the HDD issue, they also don't provide 2 tuners in the STB. So we can't record 1 channel while watching another channel of different frequency. Thats a major drawback.

Yes , i agree that's a major drawback which doesn't make DishTruHD+ a DVR in the conventional sense , just an HD box with the addition capability of recording. But this approach also has many positives like flexibility and not running out of recording space frequently.

Shobhit Varma said:
Yes , i agree that's a major drawback which doesn't make DishTruHD+ a DVR in the conventional sense , just an HD box with the addition capability of recording. But this approach also has many positives like flexibility and not running out of recording space frequently.

Agreed with u buddy...:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock