Error in mytatasky.com login

• Thread starter dipak
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,273

dipak

Contributor
Reaction score
Error in mytatasky.com login, when i try to login i see that this page is open. i do everything as my a/c. so i logout without hampering him.
But it is risky, so frnds beware about ur tatasky A/C

I didnt get your point but if you are talking about log into anyone's account without entering password, thats a feature present since a long time. You can login using any subscriber ID or registered mobile number but you'll need to enter password if you want to change account details or subscription plan related things.

There may be any maintenance activity were going

Windows-Fan said:
I didnt get your point but if you are talking about log into anyone's account without entering password, thats a feature present since a long time. You can login using any subscriber ID or registered mobile number but you'll need to enter password if you want to change account details or subscription plan related things.

the ss is account statement of Mr. ............. which require pw to open.
but i open it. entering my id & pw .
i don't know how it open.
may be it maintenance

Even if some maintenance is going on, that doen't mean they open everything to public. If this is the case here, then we can say that security is being compromised by TS & user data is thrown open.

There is no privacy nowadays. Neither on Gmai, Hotmail nor on TS :'(

User info privacy/security is protected as per the laws of the land, TS cann't give excuses that NSA is working with Hotmail/Gmail & so there is no security/privacy....;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock