Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

hingorjo said:
Yesterday i sent a mail to CC and today got this answer frm CC

" Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that your feedback has been sent to marketing team for the mentioned channels hence we request you to kindly wait till the needful can be done.

In-case of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Sunil
Customer service
DISHTV "

This is the standard reply you get from them most of the time. This doesnt really mean anything, ive gotten it many times :(

mussu-100 said:
hingorjo said:

" Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We would like to inform you that your feedback has been sent to marketing team for the mentioned channels hence we request you to kindly wait till the needful can be done.

In-case of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Sunil
Customer service
DISHTV "

This is the standard reply you get from them most of the time. This doesnt really mean anything, ive gotten it many times :(

SPANDAN who broke the news has been quiet for sometime now..
Does that mean the 'end of the road' for our hopes?

drjf said:
mussu-100 said:
hingorjo said:

" Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Regards,
Sunil
Customer service
DISHTV "

SPANDAN who broke the news has been quiet for sometime now..
Does that mean the 'end of the road' for our hopes?

As 6th june is comming close , it is looking like another dispointing news regarding ESS HD comming in couple of days .

So now after long inquires from my some dish tv dealers and distributors the news i got is that the new test channel 2 on channel number 33173 is star sports 2 for sure confirm but its now a breaking news as all dth will get star sports 2 before champions trophy. But regarding star cricket hd and espn hd my all hopes are over now has non of dish tv dealers had any news regarding addition of this channels on dish tru HD. While Dish tv viewers can enjoy hindi commentary on stars sports 2 which will be added on nss 6 satellite just before 6 june.

So ss2 manage to become available on all platform.

This way star is stenghening its sport channel in india.

Another Tournament another dissapointment . Ohh well there is some solace they adding SS2 ... but Still ESS HD missing on Dish platform...

This thread had rekindled some hope for us and even Sun direct adding ESS HD there was hope the Dish is next !!!

hey thts nice if they are adding star sports but would have been happy if we wld hve seen the HD channels too

Now even Star Cricket teasing DISH Hd with ad saying watch every ball in :hd

and dolby digital surround ... wt* .. Dish is sleeping yet again !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock