ETV2 Is now ETV Andhra pradesh

• Thread starter sure
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,374
Dileep kumar said:
Last time Netv renamed as focus ne why people created thread they are mad.thats why i created thread i dont see airtel they are updated what problem to you its help to telugu viewiers

Bro, you can create threads... I am welcoming it... But please create in the right section.. This thread should be created in TV Channel News section.. Not in TataSky section.. That is what I am saying... Whatever you mentioned is valuable that I agree.. But please post in the right section..

You should have created the thread in the below section...

https://dreamdth.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64

It is okay now. Moderators will move the thread.. You don't need to create this again in the above section.. From next time onwards, please search the correct section and create..

Re: RE: ETV2 Is now ETV Andhra pradesh

Dileep kumar said:
Last time Netv renamed as focus ne why people created thread they are mad.thats why i created thread

If you find any mistakes from others report it to us, don't follow them to do the same mistake. Just because another person drinks poison we can't follow them and drink it as well. :no

Threads merged and moved to TV channels news :eek:k

mmadhankumar said:
If you find any mistakes from others report it to us, don't follow them to do the same mistake. Just because another person drinks poison we can't follow them and drink it as well. :no

Threads merged and moved to TV channels news :eek:k

okay bro thankq for u r information

I think all the news will be posted here:

Link Removed

I already create this thread because I know such change will be happen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock