Few queries

Mohit Mangal

Reaction score
Hi

I am just about to order the new airtel dth hd. Need clarifications for few things:

1) Does HD means HVEC HD set top box or are there varieties? Which is the best?

2) I was told that if you take 1490 plan, it includes installation plus few channels (including 31HD), while 1790 includes few more (including 61 HD). So, with 1,490, will I get the Star Sports1 in HD? Also, how about the Hindi entertainment channels like Star, Sony etc. in HD?

3) Also, how is the Royal HD top up? Is the price quoted of Rs. 170 inclusive of all taxes? Also, how about the other packs displayed on the website?

Last edited:
1 . now all new connection they provide HEVC HD box.
2. u will get Star Sports 1HD, Star , sony HD in 1490 pack.
3. all price included TAX(GST)

@Mohit Mangal

1) Now a days airtel only gives HEVC HD box for new connection.. HEVC is the best.

2)1490 u will get Magic HD Add On. No it doesn't include SS1 HD. But it has SS2 HD. But u can get Star and Sony Channels in Magic HD. Order from airtel website.. U get New Mega + Max HD (66 HD Channels) for 1590 for 45 days. Click here - DTH Packages, Plans & Offers

3) Royal HD 170 is inclusive of all taxes. U will only need to pay 170/PM. You will get 46 HD Channels with this pack including all Sports HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock