Good News Finally new software

After technical team push new update for me today...but application version same as old (1.0.2773)
Only firmware version change to 2.2.36
Don't know why not update my application version.

Sound options there.
Manual
Automatic
Other.
I have messaged airtel team on Twitter today and they said they will send an technician tomorrow and only after that they will update it.

I have received only application version update just now.

App and firmware both versions are updated after tweeting to airtel presence ........ :D

Hi All,
Anyone facing issue with the xstream remote pairing? When the box is switched ON in the morning after a long power off, the remote is not getting paired automatically. We need to manually pair every morning or we need to wait for some 20 mins for the remote to work. This happens every morning even with the latest software. Service Engineer downgraded to the previous version and changed the remote. But the issue still persist. Anyone else facing same issue?

Hi All,
Anyone facing issue with the xstream remote pairing? When the box is switched ON in the morning after a long power off, the remote is not getting paired automatically. We need to manually pair every morning or we need to wait for some 20 mins for the remote to work. This happens every morning even with the latest software. Service Engineer downgraded to the previous version and changed the remote. But the issue still persist. Anyone else facing same issue?
Not faced any such issue...remote working fine. Is it issue with basic functioning of remote or using Google assistant which requires additional setup of pairing ?

Not faced any such issue...remote working fine. Is it issue with basic functioning of remote or using Google assistant which requires additional setup of pairing ?
It is the issue with the basic functioning, not specific to Google assistant. This issue is observed only after a long shutdown. Once it is paired manually, it works fine. But it is very tedious to pair everyday morning.

Can someone who received the update post a snap of application and firmware version window?

Can someone who received the update post a snap of application and firmware version window?

0NXllNe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock