Good News Finally new software

Sometimes what I do..I call again and speak to a different person.. his knowledge and way of explanation will be different...
Worked most of the time when called CC of mobile connection...

Where From You???

Share Details In PM

Where From You???

Share Details In PM
I told generally bro..
Even it is Mobile CC, banking CC or DTH
Today my formula helped my friend. His new TV there is free OSN subscription, but he purchased TV 2 days earlier, so the CC Person denied offer.
Today i told him call again, the person attended today activated the offer.

I tried but he said it will be done automatically. They will do only if there is any issue which they will come and verify before sending request to backend team for pushing s/w update.
I upgraded SD box to Xstream box last year December... Warranty expired.. I would like to return the Box and get a new one with Airtel fiber connection. OR if I get security deposit 1500 rupees refunded then I will buy HD box. Called the CC today about security deposit but they didn't respond well.. says they will raise a issue for disconnection and then I will get to know about security deposit..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock