See these pictures siva
there is too much black or red colour
This is happening with only xstream box
Previous internet tv box don’t have this issue
I already concerned with engineer he said that it is in ur tv

What's the model number of your TV?

My tv model is

Mi LED Smart TV 4A Pro 108 cm (43) with Android
I m also face same problem....I don't think this issue solve for 4k hdr tv....hdr mode off ...picture quality dull like old doordarshan channel....I m also asked senior airtel cc but not solved hdr dark picture issue....apps also very dark....my tv model 49x9000e 4k hdr tv......sound quality also low compare old internet tv box......I m not satisfied xstream box.....

My tv model is

Mi LED Smart TV 4A Pro 108 cm (43) with Android
Can you go to your display settings as below?

You need to specifically go to each source (HDMI1, HDMI2, etc.) and then press the large “OK” button-> Device settings -> Picture

Please post a picture of this and we will see.

It already off sir
Ok, If you turned it off now, remove the HDMI cable and reconnect. You should see something called "HDMI color range mode". Not sure how you are navigating. On your TV home screen beside settings, you should see Inputs.

Navigate this way

Inputs -> HDMI1 (If you connected STB to HDMI1, else change this accordingly) -> Click on setup button on the remote -> settings -> Device settings -> Picture

From here, change as below.

Picture Mode -> Custom
Change Brightness and other stuff in Custom Settings
Color Temperature -> Cool
HDMI color range mode ->Post what options you see.
Leave the rest of the settings.

I went through from every section
But issues is remained unsolved
I think it is a Issue in xstream’s software

@Siva bro i found new strange problem in x stream box that u cannot use both hdmi and rca cable signal at same time
In AITV box there was not such problem
I talk to local technician about this matter he told me that in x stream box company had put on off switch between hdmi and rca port so that we can only have one item signal HDMI or RCA
Do you have any solution for this then please share

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock