• Thread starter dkj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,638

dkj

Reaction score
Here Is the replay by CK Jain at DD to My friend

Dear -----,

Please accept my warm Independence day greetings. Please find answers to your queries below:

1. 97 channels on Free Dish are likely to be available from Oct' 2014.
2. New Set Top Boxes are already available in the market. However, the MPEG-4 stream of the upgraded Free Dish is likely to have Conditional Access System (CAS), the CAS enabled Set Top Boxes will only be available after its implementation and which is under way.
3. Call Centre for Customer Support is being done simultaneously with CAS and both are complimentary, it's process is in progress.
4. New related to e-auction is always available on DD website. The information about last auction was available on website and was also printed in Newspapers. It was published in several media websites. Its outcome will also be known shortly and I will let you know after I reach Delhi as I am presently travelling.

Hope, this answers all your queries. Please feel free to ask any other relevant query.

With warm regards!
CK Jain

What happen mean by CAS STB will be avalable onwards? Is DD cost for channel viewing

TtTtTt said:
What happen mean by CAS STB will be avalable onwards? Is DD cost for channel viewing

No, there will be no cost for viewing the channels. But we need to activate/register the STB by calling to their CC.

I don't think so 97 channels will be available on DD Free Dish anytime soon. The dates keeps extending everytime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock